Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The simplest and most lovely affair...

...and I was so very thankful to be a part of it.  The wedding was held on the roof deck at the Mondrian Hotel in Soho with 60 of the bride and grooms closest friends and family.  The ceremony was conducted by a dear friend who became ordained just for their wedding and the love and support was pouring out of the seems of every person who attended.  It just flowed so lovely and the bride was one of the prettiest I have seen in my 12 years of producing weddings.  She wanted to bring vintage country to the city and I feel we did just that.  Here are a few shots taken by guests and I on the Instagram.


That's me on the right about to place her flower headpiece on.
My body language looks as if I'm telling her, "now this will only hurt a little."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 Allow Me Event Design | Design by Studio Chic Design